HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Evil Lucario
Jul Member 2012

Evil Lucario

Posts: 8,116 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
How is the air?

You literally can't see a blue sky which is really sad, but we haven't needed a mask to breathe in so far. I did see one person with a mask though

Baknoob said :
I'm so jealous!

What kinda stuff you eating?

Breakfast there's this fried bread stick thing that's admittedly pretty oily (the direct translation for it is literally 'oil strip' apparently) alongside soymilk + rice porridge and this 'pancake' that's fried with a little bit of veggies. For lunch there were dumplings, meat that had a sweet flavor, and freshwater shrimp/other seafood, while dinner was more "traditional" with rice, green beans, and a whole host of other stuff.

Literally there's so much to talk about omg
Twitter @EvilLucario
| Owner of Boss School (HLF Link) | Teaching High-leveled PvM!

03-Jul-2016 23:28:56

Evil Lucario
Jul Member 2012

Evil Lucario

Posts: 8,116 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PyraTheAegis said :
Hi Taylor! What are the flowers over there like? I love flowers.

Yesterday I went to a museum with a small garden/walkway near the city and I only saw a little bit of flowers. Although I wasn't paying a lot of attention to the ground, I was more looking at the architecture of the buildings and general views of it
Twitter @EvilLucario
| Owner of Boss School (HLF Link) | Teaching High-leveled PvM!

03-Jul-2016 23:31:24

Baknoob

Baknoob

Posts: 4,680 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sounds like so much goodness!

I'm quite a bland person when it comes to food, and eat what's easiest to cook when it comes to me making it (so porridge/toast are like my two most consumed foods, lol), but I LOVE food when eating out etc, so you're literally living my dream.

I'm less keen on seafood, but everything else you described sounds awesome.
José Mourinho's Red Army.

03-Jul-2016 23:32:10

Baknoob

Baknoob

Posts: 4,680 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Evil Lucario said :
Yeah Chinese food in America cannot stand up to the real thing. I had some frozen dumplings back home that were bought off a Chinese supermarket and heated it up. Last I tried it tasted good, but here it just blows the prepackaged stuff out of the water!

I can imagine!!

Seeker said :
http://puu.sh/pPgWm.png

._.

I hope your 'luck' isn't contagious!
José Mourinho's Red Army.

03-Jul-2016 23:50:26

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top