HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Zamorak83432

Zamorak83432

Posts: 10,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Sha ky said :
You know what.

What happened was unfortunate, it was unexpected and it cut through me like a dagger. Words can not describe the pain I felt as I watched the child I raised be taken away from me like that.

I could take the easy option, I could give up, never look back at that moment again and I will guarantee I'll never feel that pain again. But that would be the cowards way out, that would be a dishonour to the great memory of Shakwhy.

I'll take the pain head on, I'll embrace it and move forward with it. It will always be there with me but I wont let it weigh me down, instead I'll use it to my advantage, I'll learn from it and let it drive me on to become better.

I'll make a new HCIM and I will become better, stronger, faster, more efficient. I'll show the world that Shakwhy was just the beginning, just a mere taster for the ruthless efficiency of her successor.

Like a phoenix from the ashes Shakwhy v2 will rise, glorious and beautiful.

"My name is Shakwhy. After dying on an Hardcore Ironman account, I have come back from the afterlife with only one goal- to become better than I ever was. But to do that, I can't be the quitter I once was. To honor my first account's memory, I must be someone else. I must be something else."

Sounds about right

He died doing a zamorakian quest. that quest caused chaos. he is now stronger from it!
Strength Through Chaos
|

05-Apr-2016 19:29:55

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top