Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,582 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You know what.

What happened was unfortunate, it was unexpected and it cut through me like a dagger. Words can not describe the pain I felt as I watched the child I raised be taken away from me like that.

I could take the easy option, I could give up, never look back at that moment again and I will guarantee I'll never feel that pain again. But that would be the cowards way out, that would be a dishonour to the great memory of Shakwhy.

I'll take the pain head on, I'll embrace it and move forward with it. It will always be there with me but I wont let it weigh me down, instead I'll use it to my advantage, I'll learn from it and let it drive me on to become better.

I'll make a new HCIM and I will become better, stronger, faster, more efficient. I'll show the world that Shakwhy was just the beginning, just a mere taster for the ruthless efficiency of her successor.

Like a phoenix from the ashes Shakwhy v2 will rise, glorious and beautiful.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

05-Apr-2016 16:03:14

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,490 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sha ky said :
You know what.

What happened was unfortunate, it was unexpected and it cut through me like a dagger. Words can not describe the pain I felt as I watched the child I raised be taken away from me like that.

I could take the easy option, I could give up, never look back at that moment again and I will guarantee I'll never feel that pain again. But that would be the cowards way out, that would be a dishonour to the great memory of Shakwhy.

I'll take the pain head on, I'll embrace it and move forward with it. It will always be there with me but I wont let it weigh me down, instead I'll use it to my advantage, I'll learn from it and let it drive me on to become better.

I'll make a new HCIM and I will become better, stronger, faster, more efficient. I'll show the world that Shakwhy was just the beginning, just a mere taster for the ruthless efficiency of her successor.

"My name is Shakwhy. After dying on an Hardcore Ironman account, I have come back from the afterlife with only one goal- to become better than I ever was. But to do that, I can't be the quitter I once was. To honor my first account's memory, I must be someone else. I must be something else."

Sounds about right

05-Apr-2016 16:13:45

Weyburns
Nov Member 2021

Weyburns

Posts: 4,823 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sha ky said :
You know what.

That's the spirit, you make me Proud.

Now hurry up you legend, mini dodo is beating you to max.
Hardcore Ironman
|
Ironman Discussion

@WeyburnRS
|
Draconic Fury

05-Apr-2016 17:13:54

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top