Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Body btw

Body btw

Posts: 19,488 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
soon lust will just morph into a potato in front of our very eyes. How long before his avatar becomes a potato ;o
"Why are you posting threads, asking questions and making discussion???"

All I do anymore is fish - 2017

15-Mar-2016 12:59:55

Lenoire
Oct Member 2011

Lenoire

Posts: 1,799 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Lenoire said :
I will never get otherwise.

Well, 1) that crown is unobtainable atm

and 2) Even if it was, you are only allowed it for a week :P
That was my point, I meant I will never get that outfit in game, only way to have it is in my dreams.
The Crown of Legends, the not so shiny version of the Crown of Supremacy you keep forever after winning a Seasonal Highscore would be alright as well, but even that is out of question. There's no way I can win one of those even if they were still around.
Also the armour is the Advanced Raptor outfit which is something I never got and it can't be gotten anymore, and maintaining that is a pain anyway.
And the last but not least, the cape is Trimmed Completionist Cape which is just absolute NO for me.

15-Mar-2016 13:19:11 - Last edited on 15-Mar-2016 13:23:58 by Lenoire

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lenoire said :
Also the armour is the Advanced Raptor outfit which is something I never got and it can't be gotten anymore.

You can still get it - doing the Raptor key grants you the base outfit if you never got it from the limited time event, and the advanced one is a pain in the arse cause you have to keep on killing the Elite Monsters to keep it unlocked.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

15-Mar-2016 13:20:42

Lenoire
Oct Member 2011

Lenoire

Posts: 1,799 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Lenoire said :
Also the armour is the Advanced Raptor outfit which is something I never got and it can't be gotten anymore.

You can still get it - doing the Raptor key grants you the base outfit if you never got it from the limited time event, and the advanced one is a pain in the arse cause you have to keep on killing the Elite Monsters to keep it unlocked.
Oh, I see. I didn't know you can still get it.
Either way, killing the new Slayer monsters is out of question for me, I despised them enough when I had to kill Ripper demons and Camel warriors for QMC.

15-Mar-2016 13:25:33

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top