Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It almost doesn't even matter, the defender had no business sliding anywhere near the back of his heels in the box. The best he could have done in that position is throw a weak cross into the box that is likely to be headed away, the only way Liverpool score there is if the defender gives them a penalty.. and well.......

But yeah, definitely was a dive, but it was way dumb of the defender to even make it look like a tackle.

06-Mar-2016 15:23:56 - Last edited on 06-Mar-2016 15:25:10 by Otter

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Manchester United and West Brom in 30 minutes.

I do hate the diving too.. and the over selling of players when they hit the ground.. But meh in this case I don't blame the Liverpool player. Sometimes as the defender you have to accept you've been beaten and just need to recover somehow else. Especially given the situation >_>.

06-Mar-2016 15:30:19

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ooooh, right... I'll try and explain:

When you delete something on a mechanical hard drive, the files are still there - however, they are marked as "free space" which tells Windows that Windows is free to write to that space however it pleases.

CCleaner will likely be writing stuff (completely irrelevant stuff) over your "Free Space" to erase all of your deleted files, so that if anyone ever steals your harddrive they won't be able to access it... So what you are seeing is CCleaner writing over that "Free Space" (aka your old files) so that it's properly gone from your hard drive, and then CCleaner will delete everything it wrote as it's not needed any more.

tl;dr: It's normal but it won't really free up any space, it's just securely erasing stuff you have deleted already.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

06-Mar-2016 15:34:37

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top