Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,473 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zamorak83432 said :
I only keep people added i somewhat talk too. see no point in having some on there that you never talk with.

The majority of my FL is filled with people I don't talk to :P (it's mostly desirable names I added during the name cleanup and couldn't be bothered deleting + people from wbs)

I should get round to cleaning it but that's effort!

04-Mar-2016 11:26:42

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,473 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm surprised he's given people more of a chance. I was expecting bans being issued after the first page, tbh. People should just avoid her threads - not worth risking access over when it's clear she has mods on her side. It's a recruitment thread masked as a "help thread" but there's nothing we can do about that! .

04-Mar-2016 11:32:15

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Like, I'm not even pissed about the person whom it involves. I am on no negative terms with them at all.

What I AM pissed over is the blatant office politics involved and the laughable denial of it. Not like this wasn't an issue before because it was (with another issue of course), but still- I am surprised this is still a thing.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

04-Mar-2016 11:38:24

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
But we can't say nothin bout it, unless we wanna be called conspiracy theorists cuz y'know- that's the best way to write something off without having to provide evidence of your involvement. "Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

04-Mar-2016 11:46:10

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top