Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have quite a few added that I used to talk to lots, but then we've sort of drifted apart, without any real reasons why. It seems rude to simply delete people I have good memories with simply because we don't talk as much as we used to. A few others I have added just for the sake of it. Like Bob honestly, I don't think I'll ever PM him but we hang out and chat in various different places so why not have him added.

04-Mar-2016 02:31:07

Zamorak83432

Zamorak83432

Posts: 10,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Otter said :
I have quite a few added that I used to talk to lots, but then we've sort of drifted apart, without any real reasons why. It seems rude to simply delete people I have good memories with simply because we don't talk as much as we used to. A few others I have added just for the sake of it. Like Bob honestly, I don't think I'll ever PM him but we hang out and chat in various different places so why not have him added.

Yeah thats a good point.

There is some i won't deleted even if i go awhile without talking with them, but i'm not going to keep a random person i did vorago once with added for a long time if we don't talk after that.

Idk its just the way i am.
Strength Through Chaos
|

04-Mar-2016 02:33:13

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top