Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Evil Lucario
Jul Member 2012

Evil Lucario

Posts: 8,116 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brooke said :
*waves*

Goes back to studying EMT stuff.

Also if anyone was wondering after 14 months of wanting to become a firefighter (think I told most of you long ago), I finally got accepted three weeks ago and I'm going though my back-round checks and state physical.

And thus is why I no longer play RS ):
However, it was totally worth the 11.5 years of playing and I hope to play again maybe in the future, but I now have a career starting up as a first responder! :D

Take care everyone!
(Also post count for keeping my account 'active')

Nice! Must be nice to make that leap forward into life. I can somewhat relate to that when I started college, but that's even bigger. Best of luck!
Twitter @EvilLucario
| Owner of Boss School (HLF Link) | Teaching High-leveled PvM!

23-Feb-2016 07:34:44

Lenoire
Oct Member 2011

Lenoire

Posts: 1,799 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Evil Lucario said :
I would assume so, I prefer writing using like a pencil over a touch stylus or something. So I'd probably apply that mindset to actual drawing as well. How does it go anyway?

I don't think I'd be able to write very well with this either, that's something I got to try later.
It's certainly much more practical when it comes to painting to do it digitally as you can quite easily edit, fix and store the paintings that way, but learning to use this will take me a long time.
I'm literally at complete beginning when it comes to learning to paint with this, but I don't mind.

23-Feb-2016 08:25:40

Lenoire
Oct Member 2011

Lenoire

Posts: 1,799 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Evil Lucario said :
Nice nice, learning new arts (heh) in a trade you're familiar with is always fun!

Anyways I shall conk out, time to go to sleep. Night lounge people.
Good night. :3

Lust said :
Good luck Brooke!

Which program(s) have you tried using now Maria?

Gn Lucario
I found a free one called Krita, it seems to work pretty well.

23-Feb-2016 08:43:58

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top