Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Evil Lucario
Jul Member 2012

Evil Lucario

Posts: 8,116 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Everything, and I mean everything looks better on females

It's ridiculous

Even on GTA the women have better jeans than men ._.

Torva looks about equal on you guys compared to us, as is sirenic/malevolent (especially dyed).

If anything I see us as hideous at times due to our deformed as fuck legs. It's especially noticeable with something like ringmaster pants, but with certain defaults/armor it doesn't stick out.

Why so much hate on the guy model? >_>
Twitter @EvilLucario
| Owner of Boss School (HLF Link) | Teaching High-leveled PvM!

11-Feb-2016 08:17:27

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Its not so much the model, its just every outfit design comes out looking strange on guys. What the hell is up with those valentine pants? Its like they try to layer stuff and nothing really comes out looking symmetrical and decent, and looks more like a contorted mess.

I mean the more bulkier armors look fine on guys, I just don't like wearing the bulkier things.

11-Feb-2016 08:23:24

R obin

R obin

Posts: 5,692 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Otter said :
Its not so much the model, its just every outfit design comes out looking strange on guys. What the hell is up with those valentine pants? Its like they try to layer stuff and nothing really comes out looking symmetrical and decent, and looks more like a contorted mess.

I mean the more bulkier armors look fine on guys, I just don't like wearing the bulkier things.

Agree, which is why I've chosen default clothes.

Hevilmystic said :
males don't have many good hairstyles etc either.

This so much.

Females have a really nice hairstyle, the one Luca and Seeker have

11-Feb-2016 08:27:28

Evil Lucario
Jul Member 2012

Evil Lucario

Posts: 8,116 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I kind of derailed there, but honestly guys don't have it all that had. There's still stuff that looks good if not better, and I actually think druidic on guys is nice.

As for hairstyles, I can literally only think of four or five hairstyles I like for girls (two of them from Solomon's). As for guys, there's more than six with only one, maybe two of them from Solomon's.

Also ironically, I hear complaints of partyhats being too low on girls and I can see it myself, so eh.
Twitter @EvilLucario
| Owner of Boss School (HLF Link) | Teaching High-leveled PvM!

11-Feb-2016 08:33:38

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top