Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
Different ones I believe. No arrests made as far as I know.

Heck, the road that goes by me house, peeps going like 90-100mph on it and several folks have reported em/some even seen em speed and they're like: 'our hands are tied, nothin we can do' - so frustrating lol.

Oh but sure, one mistaken case of 'domestic disturbance' and they send 3 cars of 4 officers each down to take care of it, when there was nothing to really take care of.

Sounds like a pretty shit police force you have there lmao. Sounds like Leicester, do you live here :P (I know you live in Wales so :P )

06-Feb-2016 17:08:12

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We go and buy a private island!

HLF Island! All ya'll can come and we eat coconuts, and talk to crabs that like to sing about being under the sea, and have koalas serve us as butlers and internet powered by conch shells!

06-Feb-2016 17:20:34

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Pogo sticks are permitted, I presume?

Absolutely, I'll bring mine too :P

Hevilmystic said :
I've only ever had one dealing with the police, I was only around 13-14 at the time though, so I didn't really know what was happening, that and I was in shock

Had to deal with the police a couple weeks ago when my car got trashed by some scum living on my street, never had to deal with them before that for 19 years and twice in 2 months basically

06-Feb-2016 17:27:40

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top