Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Chee arra
Mar Member 2010

Chee arra

Posts: 10,335 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Comp and max capes led to 20k people maxing thinking they were entitled to their cape because they once owned it

Annoying af

Well, I think in some instances it's understandable. If you strive to achieve something for years only to have it stripped from you just after or right before you can attain it, it's incredibly disheartening.

Maybe a ripped max or comp cape for those who have already unlocked it but were unable to maintain it could be introduced but I feel like that's a slippery slope into 'almost'-isms
Quest Master
| @Chee__RS |
7 kc Chick'Arra

Friends Chat Improvements | 1 Defence Quests and Tasks
Goals

03-Feb-2016 13:31:20

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No it's not understandable at all

The whole point of a Completionist cape is that you have completed content, it is a cape you have to maintain, regardless of what Jagex put out there.

The Reaper title was fine, bosses have, and always be a huge part of RS, so disallowing them for the Completionist cape would be a silly - it's supposed to be a cape to show you've completed a lot of things and done a lot of things.

I hate people who feel entitled to their cape and because they don't agree with a piece of content that should mean they don't have to do it, so that's why I would have preferred it would have never been released.

That and it was a pain in the arse getting on a Nex team with one on release.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

03-Feb-2016 13:38:23

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top