Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fleekstar said :
Any time before 2nd April 2012 for me pls
28th Feb 2012* the release of sof :c we're coming up on the 4th birthday of it, incoming prismania, smoldering lamps, and meteors all at once to celebrate
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

03-Feb-2016 13:25:47

Chee arra
Mar Member 2010

Chee arra

Posts: 10,335 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ohhh, right because Loyalty was in Fall sometime. I don't really mind comp. I think trim set unrealistic standards but aside from that, I like having a cape to maintain/upkeep. I think The Reaper was another terrible design and should have been reserved for trim (like Defeater and the RotS requirements were), alas, trust Jagex to screw up.

Anyway ...

I don't mind comp. I wonder where we would be without it but I think I prefer the fact that it does exist.

edit: also, 5 and 10 year capes around the same time I think, so that's always been a nice thing.
Quest Master
| @Chee__RS |
7 kc Chick'Arra

Friends Chat Improvements | 1 Defence Quests and Tasks
Goals

03-Feb-2016 13:25:57

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StoutStarmie said :
Fleekstar said :
Any time before 2nd April 2012 for me pls
28th Feb 2012* the release of sof :c we're coming up on the 4th birthday of it, incoming prismania, smoldering lamps, and meteors all at once to celebrate

I dunno, the thing itself was an okay addition before you could buy spins. It was like a daily bonus which many games give anyway but some of the rewards were too overpowered like lucky spirit shields and stuff.

The odd 2k daily bonus or a couple cabbages was nice, then it just got more and more ridiculous and when they released the buy option, that's when it went downhill

03-Feb-2016 13:28:19

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top