Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PyraTheAegis said :
Think I'll wait for slayer spawns to quieten down before I start training Inventor. Killing thousands of Muspahs will get boring fast.

Killing thousands of anything sounds boring D:..

I was really hoping inventor would.. FEEL... more inventor-y. As it was first released, it was a simple bankstand throw GP at, which was okay. Clearly lots of things needed tweaked and changed and it would have been an okay way for the skill to be trained. However now its just... combat? Like theres no actual reason to use any of the perks and gizmos, and theres honestly almost no reason to even use t90s. Since lower leveled stuff is wayy more cost efficient.

I'd probably be happier if tier of augmented weapon played a more prominent role, along with actual perks being a determining factor of disassembled weapon experience. The entire thing just feels so blah. I know a lot of people don't really care since they only care about gaining experience, and it doesn't matter how or why or what they're getting experience from, but it really bothers me that Jagex would release something that seems so hollow.

29-Jan-2016 02:07:50

PyraTheAegis
Jan Member 2005

PyraTheAegis

Posts: 9,215 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Evil Lucario said :
PyraTheAegis said :
Taylor how hard is it to tank Durzag?

So long as you know your Defence abilities and you have a general idea of what ability does what and when to use, tanking is easy. I could give you a run down if I've got time.
Sorry I was just wondering. I remember seeing you tank him and I was like "Wow she's awesome to be tanking Durzag and the constantly charging Tuz like they were goblins!"
Member of the Kalos Elite Four and Team Flare.

29-Jan-2016 02:10:57

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top