Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Evil Lucario
Jul Member 2012

Evil Lucario

Posts: 8,116 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fleekstar said :
Did you ever play Sonic Heroes? That game was the shit.

I could never get past the one stage with Team Shadow where you had to beat rising lava up a long ass tunnel going up. I could never jump right :(

OMFG

That is my single favorite Sonic game. The stage you're talking about is Power Plant, and to be honest as a kid I also couldn't get past that part either >_>
Twitter @EvilLucario
| Owner of Boss School (HLF Link) | Teaching High-leveled PvM!

29-Jan-2016 00:21:08

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Evil Lucario said :
Fleekstar said :
Did you ever play Sonic Heroes? That game was the shit.

I could never get past the one stage with Team Shadow where you had to beat rising lava up a long ass tunnel going up. I could never jump right :(

OMFG

That is my single favorite Sonic game. The stage you're talking about is Power Plant, and to be honest as a kid I also couldn't get past that part either >_>

I'm so glad other people played it too, it was amazing :P

There was an eggman boss level with the croc team, forgot what they were called and it was an awesome boss battle :P

Eggman was in a big ass blimp or something

29-Jan-2016 00:22:53

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Fleekstar said :
Hevilmystic said :
So I am assuming Muspahs were nerfed?

Just did a 2hr penance aura. Attuned crystal staff got to lvl 10 in around 1hr 40~

NERF THAT IS 3 MINUTES SLOWER

SHH THEY WILL HEAR YOU!

Also hai. :3

Sonic games. <3
Love em all lol, was a huuuuuuuuuge Sonic fan when little, still am! Had the comics, games, all kinds of merch lol.

Sonic Heroes. Kinda neutral to that one lol, I think I did enjoy it, I invested a ton of time into it iirc, but eventually it made me go 'ehhh' - weirdly I think it was some of the music that did me in the end. That castle/carnival level I think as well for some reason.

Sonic and the Seven Rings. Did not like that game, it played for you? Like, Sonic auto runs and you have to jiggle the wii remote or something I was like 'wha, this ain't right'.

29-Jan-2016 00:28:19

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yoona said :
Hey I haven't been on in awhile is there a list of the best items to disassemble for parts? I haven't found anything with my looking.

https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/42uqb0/components_where_to_get_them/

This I guess

29-Jan-2016 00:28:30 - Last edited on 29-Jan-2016 00:28:53 by Seeker

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top