Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*Scrapes together 5gp* Th-that is my bus fare home, but you can have it! I'll...I'll be ok...just...walking on my own...in the RAIN...and the COLD...and the WIND...birds laughing at me...*ushers in some violinists to play sad music in the background while I slump away slowly, dragging my feet as pathetically as I can, looking back with a :C face and puppy dog eyes every now and then*

26-Jan-2016 23:33:51

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
*Scrapes together 5gp* Th-that is my bus fare home, but you can have it! I'll...I'll be ok...just...walking on my own...in the RAIN...and the COLD...and the WIND...birds laughing at me...*ushers in some violinists to play sad music in the background while I slump away slowly, dragging my feet as pathetically as I can, looking back with a :C face and puppy dog eyes every now and then*

Lmfao aww, I'm sorry :(

26-Jan-2016 23:37:24

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
https://twitter.com/RuneScape/status/691685275903332353

"Better than I expected"

Did Jagex expect this to be like universally hated, and they're surprised theres actually some fake praise instead of complete blind rage? Like, they were totally aware of how bad it was going to be, and released it anyway, thus expectations are so low that anything positive would come as a surprise?

26-Jan-2016 23:39:42

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Evil Lucario said :
Fleekstar said :
Lol I love it, and jmods are saying "It's been better received than we anticipated."

OKAY, enjoy your delusion!

Or they knew they did a shit job ;)

Pretty much this. They knew it was rushed, they knew it wasn't finished, they knew we'd all hate it.

Since there were a select "few" people who actually like it, it's "better than we expected."

Now that's such a great way to release content!

26-Jan-2016 23:44:08

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top