Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
Are there any offers I should put in for stuff while I am holding Vyvin hostage? To get the most out of getting the blade parts etc. Gonna be here a while, might as well push the offers in to get the max I can per 4 hours or whatever the limit is.

Hatchets and 2h are good for bladed and strong at the same time, both used in weapon gizmos

26-Jan-2016 15:03:39

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lenoire said :
Guess it still costs too much for me.

White armor is extremely cheap! Unless you're attempting to work on a sub-5m budget, in which case.. Well this as never going to be possible for that cheap :c...

Anyhow, by breaking down everything in his store you generate enough components to create enough gizmos to get at least to 30-40. Though maybe killing airuts, picking up logs, making own shieldbows would be a decent alternative.

26-Jan-2016 15:03:51

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fleekstar said :
Sagzee said :
Are there any offers I should put in for stuff while I am holding Vyvin hostage? To get the most out of getting the blade parts etc. Gonna be here a while, might as well push the offers in to get the max I can per 4 hours or whatever the limit is.

Hatchets and 2h are good for bladed and strong at the same time, both used in weapon gizmos

Addy+ or can they be any kind?

Guessing lower than addy = more junk though.

26-Jan-2016 15:04:27

Lenoire
Oct Member 2011

Lenoire

Posts: 1,799 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Otter said :
Lenoire said :
Guess it still costs too much for me.

White armor is extremely cheap! Unless you're attempting to work on a sub-5m budget, in which case.. Well this as never going to be possible for that cheap :c...

Anyhow, by breaking down everything in his store you generate enough components to create enough gizmos to get at least to 30-40. Though maybe killing airuts, picking up logs, making own shieldbows would be a decent alternative.

Do you know how much this would approximately cost?

26-Jan-2016 15:07:07

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
Fleekstar said :
Sagzee said :

Addy+ or can they be any kind?

Guessing lower than addy = more junk though.

Addy has the good mix of the two, rather cheap and decently low junk chance

26-Jan-2016 15:07:20

Rib
Apr Member 2020

Rib

Posts: 3,168 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PyraTheAegis said :
https://i.imgur.com/2j0YrJq.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He walked straight into that. I almost suffocated myself laughing.
Accidently surged up a dinosaurs ass, became stuck then activated double surge and burst out its chest alien-style!
Got his dragon mattocks then crashed the clan citadel into Anachronia wiping out the dinosaurs.

26-Jan-2016 15:11:14

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top