Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Hmm so I'm trying melee kills

What rotation do you lot use for Araxxi? I don't have access to onslaught yet. It starts to get a bit messy when the acid wave comes out

I used to use shatter then adren pot and assault/hurricane. If not that, just use basics to get from 50k-26k then quake - adren pot - assault and a basic or two and hurricane should usually finish her off

24-Jan-2016 15:59:38

PyraTheAegis
Jan Member 2005

PyraTheAegis

Posts: 9,215 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Most updates these days fit this music perfectly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yODLkaF8F-Y
Let's hope Inventor isn't the same.
Member of the Kalos Elite Four and Team Flare.

24-Jan-2016 16:01:55 - Last edited on 24-Jan-2016 16:03:42 by PyraTheAegis

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fleekstar said :
Singularity said :

What rotation do you lot use for Araxxi? I don't have access to onslaught yet. It starts to get a bit messy when the acid wave comes out

I used to use shatter then adren pot and assault/hurricane. If not that, just use basics to get from 50k-26k then quake - adren pot - assault and a basic or two and hurricane should usually finish her off

So annoying how scythe keeps going within melee range of araxxi (and araxxor) and having to click to step back.

24-Jan-2016 16:06:30

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lifer said :
Fleekstar said :
Singularity said :

So annoying how scythe keeps going within melee range of araxxi (and araxxor) and having to click to step back.

Yeah definitely but after a while, it just becomes second nature to you seeing how many squares away you are and what's md and not. Practice makes perfect :P

But yeah, I would prefer it if you just automatically stood 2 squares away when using abilities to run to rax

24-Jan-2016 16:07:37

Lust
Feb Member 2012

Lust

Posts: 17,455 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lifer said :
Fleekstar said :
Singularity said :

We don't talk about that ;~;
help.

24-Jan-2016 16:08:24

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top