Lenoire

Posts: 1,799 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StoutStarmie said :
Lenoire said :
Lauri El said :
I had driving lesson
Teache asked if Im a streetracer and said Im a hooligan
But it was my first time actually driving in the city :(

I remember when I attempted to get my driving license, I'm really bad with driving and all the many confusing things to keep track of so I always managed to get the car's engine stop when leaving from traffic lights, like messing up with the pedals or something. This one teacher I had then literally shouted at me to go instead of telling me what to do when I had like no idea what I was doing anyway. Was awful experience.
After the lesson I told that guy to be so fucking certain to never get in my sight again.
Wtf do you take driving lessons with stick? Idk where you are but stick here is considered suicide as a first car :p

If by stick you mean that thing used for switching gears or whatever that's called, yes.
I don't think I've ever even seen a car with automatic ones, so uncommon they're here.

22-Jan-2016 13:47:28

Lenoire
Oct Member 2011

Lenoire

The gear is what confuses me the most as I have to pay attention to that and all the other things too, I'd have loved an automatic one but they're nowhere to be found here.
Maybe with that I would have gotten it done.

22-Jan-2016 13:55:23

Lenoire
Oct Member 2011

Lenoire

I understand absolutely nothing about cars. Except that they're overly complicated things with 4 wheels I can't drive because they're filled with too many things I need to keep track of. And not only that, but observing the traffic too in addition to all that.
My brain just says no to all that.

22-Jan-2016 14:01:44

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top