Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,473 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Why are you on Legacy with a Legacy combat mode .-.

It hurts to watch

I can't fully screenshot my tab on my NIS setup: http://puu.sh/mrNQo.png

So I just switch to Legacy interface to be able to grab the full tab.

Though, I am a frequent user of the Legacy interface (not combat, that's just for avatar pics) because I've found it significantly reduces the FPS drops I get in-game. I only use NIS for high-level PvM where the extra interfaces will be of help.

Otherwise, I use legacy fixed for things like Rune dragons and Edimmus.

11-Jan-2016 15:39:30

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Avogadro said :
Hevilmystic said :
Lust said :
Also, idk I'm probably stupid or something, is the first special araxxor uses at a random time

I don't think it 's random (from memory), but I know it's quicker than 5 attacks, maybe 2 attacks?

I think it is random. I've had it take 5 attacks from spawn before.
I think so too, sometimes its after my anticipation expires and I get cocooned because ability timer after using one prevents me from getting freedom in quick enough like wtf@@
Selective Completionist

11-Jan-2016 15:41:02

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
It's just Mammoths are mind-numbingly boring. Moreso than either of those because at least those tasks go by faster.

Mammoths are a ~15 minute task, and I don't think Nechryaels or Desert Wyrms are much faster than that.

Team Skull said :
If I want EXP- I can go Airut or Kal'Gerions without the hassle of killing Acheron Kites Mammoths

Again, you are killing them wrong if you find them difficult. They're just like Airuts. And I am pretty sure Airuts are slower xp/hr, but do continue.

Team Skull said :
If I want GP- I have Nihil, Rune Dragons, Kril for Greaters, Kree for Aviansies, Tormented Demons, Glacors, Automaton, and even to an extent Muspah and Ascension creatures

Again, you are compromising xp/hr for gp/hr here - Mammoths do not do that.

Team Skull said :
There is literally no reason to kill any of the new monsters besides for fuck all

Yes there is.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

11-Jan-2016 15:41:30

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top