Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scrubs and The OC (minus last season) are up there for me - the "watched lots of times and still love" - Top gear is too, but that's not a normal show.

I loved Parks and Recreation and I believe it was your suggestion to watch community, but it never clicked with me. I'll give it another go tomorrow maybe :)
Unslain Bosses - Clan

09-Jan-2016 03:03:26

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A friend just gave me an idea:

We create a friends chat, what we do is mine rune during Trahaearn hour - Completely immobilising harmonised rune fcs - Around 10 people sharing 5-7 worlds should be sufficient.

The plan would be that we annoy so many people (the 500-700 that hop around worlds to mine harmonised rune) that they would create an outrage questioning why we are doing what we are doing - The answer is simple: To stop our homeworlds lagging.

Jagex, inevitably, will be displeased with the constant complaining on the forums and they would have to fix their servers to stop us being unhappy at ping going up by 5x due to 9 billion people mining a rune rock.

Thoughts?
Unslain Bosses - Clan

09-Jan-2016 03:20:15 - Last edited on 09-Jan-2016 03:23:50 by Hevilmystic

Zamorak83432

Zamorak83432

Posts: 10,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
A friend just gave me an idea:

We create a friends chat, what we do is mine rune during Trahaearn hour - Completely immobilising harmonised rune fcs - Around 10 people sharing 5-7 worlds should be sufficient.

The plan would be that we annoy so many people (the 500-700 that hop around worlds to mine harmonised rune) that they would create an outage questioning why we are doing what we are doing - The answer is simple: To stop our homeworlds lagging.

Jagex, inevitably, will be displeased with the constant complaining on the forums and they would have to fix their servers to stop us being unhappy at ping going up by 5x due to 9 billion people mining a rune rock.

Thoughts?

Kinda offtopic from what you were talking about, but whats the point of those fcs? Money or xp? by the time they got popular i was already 200m mining so i never cared to try it out.
Strength Through Chaos
|

09-Jan-2016 03:24:33

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top