HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Jetthewyvern
Sep Member 2020

Jetthewyvern

Posts: 3,714 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ripper demons?

I'd build up adren on the first kill, then do:

Combust > either devotion or debilitate > wild magic > asph > basic revo abilities till dead

Use Anticipation to stall adrenaline between kills, and as a damage reducer for the first hits from your next target.

Some tips are:
They will always come at you from the same side with their special attack, (west I think?), so don't run west to avoid them.

They seem to never use their hop special attack if they have combust on them. So, if you can use a second combust when their yellow bar is full or just about full, you might be able to kill them before they use their special attack.

In my experience, melee pray works better than ss, esp with using devotion every other kill. Combined with vamp aura, youll use so much less food using devotion or debilitate for each kill.

Using def abilities, you dont have to worry much about attacking them and having them use slaughter on you because youre not right next to them. In fact, using combust on ones farther away does more damage, because they move to you. Have devotion or debilitate queued right after combust, and you'll take minimal slaughter damage.

09-Dec-2015 09:52:26 - Last edited on 09-Dec-2015 09:58:10 by Jetthewyvern

Lenoire
Oct Member 2011

Lenoire

Posts: 1,799 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Instead of a 1/100 drop rate book I need I get a claw with like 1/10k drop rate... Talking about luck.
Though I can't complain, the money is more than welcome. :3
And I never thought I can get lucky like this.

09-Dec-2015 11:20:08

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top