Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Rib
Apr Member 2020

Rib

Posts: 3,168 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I noticed a nub called something like along the lines of tittyassdick the other week. I laughed.
Accidently surged up a dinosaurs ass, became stuck then activated double surge and burst out its chest alien-style!
Got his dragon mattocks then crashed the clan citadel into Anachronia wiping out the dinosaurs.

10-May-2016 06:56:23

Lenoire
Oct Member 2011

Lenoire

Posts: 1,799 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm desperate enough to come here to ask this, but my laptop just crashed to a blue screen right after my graphics card disconnected and recovered and apparently that was because of some issues with graphics card and its drivers, and I'm just wondering if it's possible that would be caused by the NXT client or possibly the fact the client says my graphics drivers are like over 1700 days old?
If that were to be the case, would I be safe using the old Java client, or is that like some fatal sign that my computer is coming to its end?
I have no idea about these technical things and I'm pretty scared for the fate of my trusty laptop that has served me well for who knows how long.

10-May-2016 08:37:37

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Like Jagex does anything, kek "Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

10-May-2016 09:16:45

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top