Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,473 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twitter: Kid pls I don't care about what you tweet or anything, I just want you to follow me back because I followed you, okay? If you don't, I'll unfollow!

YouTube: Lol no one even makes videos for RS3 any more because it's so terrible amirite? loleocpking. What's YT? People stream for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ now.

Facebook: Twitter on steroids. No character limitations. You can post more about your life, your scaping achievements without being at the mercy of the 140 character limit. Got something short to say? Then use Twitter.

Tumblr: Never visited

RSOF: So dead people literally fall asleep, wake up in a right mood and start violently attacking each other (with words). The green police (whom protect the RSOF environment from toxic words) step in and take action when necessary, awarding people with vacations if required.

Google+: Soon to be irrelevant since YouTube apparently saying "CY@" and splitting from them. Woot I guess?!

Reddit: Research before you post. Blend in to boost your comment/link karma and for the love of god, AVOID THE DOWNVOTERS! Strategically choose your words, or cy@ m8! The downvoters come if you use the wrong words in your posts! They don't miss a thing.

07-Dec-2015 20:04:59

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

PyraTheAegis said :
What should you do if you encounter a pker at lava wyrms?

1. Fight them!

2. Make a face!

3. Run then teleport!

Pretend to run, so they get comfortable and then turn around and lay down the DEEPS on them. They would be dead because they totally wouldn't see it coming.

Coward turns into a warrior all of a sudden

07-Dec-2015 20:16:59

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

I run if I feel it's not worth engaging with. However, sometimes I do the above and actually kill them :D

They don't know what they're doing because they aren't expecting a retaliation half the time.

07-Dec-2015 20:21:17 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2015 20:21:31 by Singularity

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top