Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
And what do you mean, Morgan? Aesthetics, the concept, the requirements?
The requirements and concept mainly. Aesthetics are important too, but it follow the other master capes design so there's not much to argue there.

07-Dec-2015 18:57:21

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I see what you mean, Singularity - I've yet to kill Lava Wyrms (except for release day, but that doesn't count) - Mammoths are pretty fun (and fast) to kill, you kill around 14-18 per overload dose so they're pretty much worth doing just for the points, if anything else. Tusks are also around 80k each which is pretty nice, and they drop a decent amount of stuff like Water talismans.

@Zisky - Have you done stuff like give them White Fruits, etc? I did that as well as Macaws and it was fine :)

@Morgan - Requirements are fine, as long as they stick to 1/1k and don't add something like Raptor key parts (task only, stupidly rare as well as time taken to kill), concept is great but I really think it should be a trim requirement - And I really don't like the aesthetics. I think the icon needs to be lighter, or the trim and particles made darker, it looks odd.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

07-Dec-2015 19:02:15

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh well, at least I know it won't be my replacement cape for when Inv comes out. I might be using the LP cape, I like the heart icon and stuff, even though it's not "prestigious".

I don't care about prestige anyway :P

07-Dec-2015 19:05:47

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top