Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

PyraTheAegis
Jan Member 2005

PyraTheAegis

Posts: 9,215 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I came up with a Spongebob Smash bros one.

Cloud: It's King K Rool! What's he doing here?

King K Rool: *puts flowers on grave and walks away*

Cloud: *reads gravestone* Here lies King K Rools hopes and dreams of getting into Smash Bros. What a baby.
Member of the Kalos Elite Four and Team Flare.

20-Nov-2015 21:06:06 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2015 21:14:03 by PyraTheAegis

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Hevilmystic said :
http://i.imgur.com/c8BisT7.png

Why did they fix the Spring Cleaner

This is awful
When I do edimmus I take magic notepaper with me, but yes, I agree... it wasn't a fix, it was a nerf.

It technicallllllllllllly was a buff because stuff not getting broke down is put onto the ground instead of destroyed. So previously we lost potentially 40k if it failed to break down a rune plate, now we're still given the plate. So even with the increased spring cost, I think we're still technically making more money, even though it FEELs like a nerf.

Also why don't you just bring alch runes?!

20-Nov-2015 21:34:32

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
No it was nerfed from what it was after Monday's update, which is what she is referring to.

On Monday's update, it either broke down, or partially broke down everything. There was no destroy.

Yeah Im aware, but when they changed the Spring Cleaner however many months ago now, everyone treats it as a nerf even though its technically a buff. I thought it was pretty clear the change that happened on Monday was a bug, and thus it getting fixed shouldn't be considered a nerf >_>.

20-Nov-2015 21:44:38

Footjoy

Footjoy

Posts: 11,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Otter said :
Hevilmystic said :
No it was nerfed from what it was after Monday's update, which is what she is referring to.

On Monday's update, it either broke down, or partially broke down everything. There was no destroy.

Yeah Im aware, but when they changed the Spring Cleaner however many months ago now, everyone treats it as a nerf even though its technically a buff. I thought it was pretty clear the change that happened on Monday was a bug, and thus it getting fixed shouldn't be considered a nerf >_>.
Go away Otter

This was clearly a NERF

20-Nov-2015 21:58:23

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top