Lenoire
Oct Member 2011

Lenoire

Posts: 1,799 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Evil Lucario said :
Lenoire said :
Hevilmystic said :
Learn how to Vorago!

But I don't blame you, since coming back to RS I have decided not to bother with team bosses and such, I just want to play the game by myself kinda thing <_< (Yes I know it's an MMO)

80m for the Raids leech seemed a lot more tempting than learning how to do it and actually befriending people :p

I really dislike high intensity combat/PvM due to slight issues I have with reacting, so it's not that viable option for me.
I prefer playing on my own too, I greatly dislike all team based content and if I do something with someone it has to be with my friends only.

This breaks my heart :(

I'm sorry. :(
But don't worry, I'll still be hanging around in your FC. :3

14-Nov-2015 07:22:35

Evil Lucario
Jul Member 2012

Evil Lucario

Posts: 8,116 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lenoire said :
Evil Lucario said :
Lenoire said :
Hevilmystic said :
Learn how to Vorago!

But I don't blame you, since coming back to RS I have decided not to bother with team bosses and such, I just want to play the game by myself kinda thing <_< (Yes I know it's an MMO)

80m for the Raids leech seemed a lot more tempting than learning how to do it and actually befriending people :p

I really dislike high intensity combat/PvM due to slight issues I have with reacting, so it's not that viable option for me.
I prefer playing on my own too, I greatly dislike all team based content and if I do something with someone it has to be with my friends only.

This breaks my heart :(

I'm sorry. :(
But don't worry, I'll still be hanging around in your FC. :3

:D :D :D :D
Twitter @EvilLucario
| Owner of Boss School (HLF Link) | Teaching High-leveled PvM!

14-Nov-2015 07:24:07

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top