Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Ecruteak
Feb Member 2012

Ecruteak

Posts: 79,307 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Footjoy said :
He also said you can do it natty

I believe in you Teaky, together we will be swole

But no seriously I don't want to be as big as him lmfao.

Maybe I'll go for 100 pushup goal without much sweat, but not much more than that.
­­
~ I do not have a signature.

01-Nov-2015 09:33:49

Ecruteak
Feb Member 2012

Ecruteak

I'm that type of body that can eat whatever I want but never gain a pound. I once ate a 800 calorie chocolate bar along with other sweets after dinner, and then had a second dinner at like 1 in the morning. I didn't gain a pound.

Which I know sounds sweet, but like I also can't gain muscle very easily.
­­

01-Nov-2015 09:36:23

Footjoy

Footjoy

Posts: 11,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The gaining part, everyone can gain muscle, it's all about eating above your daily caloric needs

Most people either underestimate or overestimate their intake, so they either gain or don't gain anything and think something is wrong with their body

I also gotta eat until I almost puke but that's because I need to eat so much to grow
­­

01-Nov-2015 09:41:40

Footjoy

Footjoy

Posts: 11,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agumon said :
People who say they don't gain weight regardless what they eat don't have an accurate grasp on their calorie intake

drink a gallon of whole milk, daily

tell me you don't gain a pound then
Ah the meme of all memes, GOMAD

http://puu.sh/l5jg1.jpg

lol everytime
­­

01-Nov-2015 09:43:15

Ecruteak
Feb Member 2012

Ecruteak

Footjoy said :
The gaining part, everyone can gain muscle, it's all about eating above your daily caloric needs

Most people either underestimate or overestimate their intake, so they either gain or don't gain anything and think something is wrong with their body

I also gotta eat until I almost puke but that's because I need to eat so much to grow

Well yeah I can gain muscle, I just said not easily lol.

Let me tell you what my situation is. My sleeping schedule is fucked. I go to bed at 4-5 in the morning and literally get out of bed at 4-5 in the afternoon. Sometimes I'll set my alarm clock and get up real early at 1 in the after. lol

So I skip breakfast and lunch, because I literally am not up at that time. And for whatever reason, I just can't eat right away when I get out of bed. So I may have a snack but usually my first meal is closer to dinner. Then I'll have dessert and then I'll have a "second dinner." So I'm really only having 2 big meals a day, with maybe junk inbetween.

And I eat till I'm full. It's just difficult to force myself to eat when I'm full.

Also how about this. I'm about 6 feet tall and weigh 110 pounds. And no that's not a joke lol. It sounds anorexic, and according to my BMI it is. But I can't seem to help it. I love food, but I can't eat much after I'm full.

Also you'd think with me being in bed for literally 12 hours then me being on the computer for at least 6, I'd gain some fat right? My body type is just one of those weird ones I guess.
­­

01-Nov-2015 09:49:32

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top