Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Empty Soul said :
Anyone else finding Virtual Levels enormously demotivating?

I was excited for this to be implemented, except now it feels like I'm missing a craptop of levels D:

I feel the gold trim is so out of place on the skills tab, perhaps it's slightly better if you have 120 all, but the grey outline just looks better imo. An icon next to stats with max xp looks neat, but next to stats with 120 seems redundant imo (I can already see the numbers 120/120, why do I also need an icon representing the same thing?)

05-Oct-2015 21:54:46

Empty Soul

Empty Soul

Posts: 8,388 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Empty Soul said :
Anyone else finding Virtual Levels enormously demotivating?

I was excited for this to be implemented, except now it feels like I'm missing a craptop of levels D:

I feel the gold trim is so out of place on the skills tab, perhaps it's slightly better if you have 120 all, but the grey outline just looks better imo.

Agreed. The gold trim looks really nice in a skill set containing 2-3 maxed skills, but with all maxed skills it just looks....brash, and loud. Altogether too busy.

Being that I am as yet unburdened by any 120 capes, I can't speak to the aesthetics of the little stamp things. But they look cute in the settings interface :P

05-Oct-2015 22:02:41

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top