Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Empty Soul

Empty Soul

Posts: 8,388 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anyone else finding Virtual Levels enormously demotivating?

I was excited for this to be implemented, except now it feels like I'm missing a craptop of levels D:

When it was just XP I didn't care, but now that total level's been brought into it...

05-Oct-2015 21:21:47 - Last edited on 05-Oct-2015 21:29:19 by Empty Soul

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Empty Soul said :

I was excited for this to be implemented, except now it feels like I'm missing a craptop of levels D:

When it was just XP I didn't care, but no that total level's been brought into it...

Somewhat. I do admit its somewhat more interesting to physically see the level advancements. Whereas just experience was much easier to write it off. However ultimately because theres no actual content to unlock or newly experience, Im not any more motivated to gain any experience. Being able to make overloads is nice, considering making the 50,000th one is the same as the first, it all seems rather pointless to worry about the fake level ups or total experience in the skill.

05-Oct-2015 21:27:27

Dodo
May Member 2022

Dodo

Posts: 18,920 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Empty Soul said :

When it was just XP I didn't care, but no that total level's been brought into it...
I wish you could have some option in the middle where it would still show each skill as 99/99 and 120/120, but would also show your real total level and virtual total level at the bottom

05-Oct-2015 21:30:52

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top