Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Evil Lucario
Jul Member 2012

Evil Lucario

Posts: 8,116 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not a problem! I was interested myself, so I decided to see for myself and later post to HLF for double-checking (like what GW contributed) and to show off how it is.

The one thing I'm truly interested in is the activation chance for ability resets. It does sound fantastic, judging from friends who own a full set of inferior gear.

Personally though, I think it would have been better for me personally if it was a right-click option from the gear screen with a cooldown of 2-3 minutes, so I can choose when and where to use it instead of praying for the activation chance for the right time. But that's just me.
Twitter @EvilLucario
| Owner of Boss School (HLF Link) | Teaching High-leveled PvM!

22-Sep-2015 06:13:35

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Evil Lucario said :
Not a problem! I was interested myself, so I decided to see for myself and later post to HLF for double-checking (like what GW contributed) and to show off how it is.

The one thing I'm truly interested in is the activation chance for ability resets. It does sound fantastic, judging from friends who own a full set of inferior gear.

Personally though, I think it would have been better for me personally if it was a right-click option from the gear screen with a cooldown of 2-3 minutes, so I can choose when and where to use it instead of praying for the activation chance for the right time. But that's just me.

Would also enjoy more content where legitimate tank armor serves as a serious benefit. Considering we're already doing almost all the content in the game without using any food (probably can do ALL the content if you're good enough). The armor is still neat, just wish there was some real incentive for people to actually use it.

22-Sep-2015 06:29:14

Nyu
Sep Member 2020

Nyu

Posts: 5,194 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I need to recruit 10~15 people to Veng Other my alt to allow me to do Ghosts Ahoy with 10HP.
If you are interested - please add/pm "10HP Player".

I'm trying to go for most Quest Points w/ 10HP and beat "Wise Old Man" (the last 10HP pure with most HP, but a ton of new quests have come out since he quit)

http://i.imgur.com/I4R8IPF.jpg
181m Slayer XP and 37,963 Edimmu slain for my Dungeoneering pet. Slayer is still the worst skill in the game.

22-Sep-2015 06:51:35

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top