Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Noice gzz.

Just had a BM kill where the last 700k hp he couldn't pick a target and literally just walked back and forth not hitting any1. Spent the entire time crying from laughter lol, vidded it but my net is so bad I prob can't upload :(
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

27-Aug-2015 19:17:03

Brooke
Jun Member 2010

Brooke

Posts: 2,455 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RWH if you're lurking cause I know you like space, watch this from time to time.

It's currently in the night area above Africa, so you wont see much, but during the day it's the coolest thing ever. It's the ISS (International Space Station)

http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/

Edit: It can also cut out from time to time, but it's worth waiting sometimes to see places. :D

Edit 2: And idk if I'm allowed to post livestreams, so if there is a problem I can remove it later. I'm never sure of the HLF rules anymore ):
Im the least wealthy
Billionaire
title owner, and I'm proud of it!

27-Aug-2015 20:32:59 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2015 20:45:22 by Brooke

Repressor

Repressor

Posts: 2,171 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ziksy said :
PyraTheAegis said :
Yep from stuff like crystal trisks monster drops and crystal chests.

Are Crystal Chests worth opening?

I'm going after 100 Triskelion Keys and will use all stacked Crystal Keys I'll hoard until then (got about 400ATM), but re-thinking if it's worth it or not :p

I did about 4000 a few months ago (including reusing halves from the chest). I made even (at about 55k/key). But i received about 1k+ motherlode shards which are good for enhancers etc. You also get a lot of corrupted ore, I have about 30k. I did get lucky with the dstone armour drops though i think they're meant to be 1/5k? but I had all but the legs.
Lampshades have an absolutely shocking attitude.

27-Aug-2015 21:22:40

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top