Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StoutStarmie said :
That team damage reduction prayer only offers up to 25% damage reduction and doesn't work with protect prayers

It does work with soul split though, so you get 25% reduction + the healing from soul split... That could have some niche uses.
Edit: And 5% reflection, woohoo

Vorago is also the only place I can think of shield dome being useful.. Was really hoping these prayers/spells would work on typeless damage, since they're automatically discounted due to the large amount of typeless damage at most places. Let's not even discuss Fortitude, the supposed "tank" prayer :( ....

Another handy thing is you can barricade/intercept someone who is using onslaught, and a healing prism will heal them without interrupting the ability.. Can put some good damage in that way
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

25-Aug-2015 00:43:09 - Last edited on 25-Aug-2015 00:46:53 by Keighlea

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ooh that teamwork + ss sounds pretty nice; soul link also heals everyone with soulsplit too so that could be interesting lol. Wonder if you can intercept with cade and prevent damage from someone using onslaught, buying a 10th nerf to the most op ability ever!
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

25-Aug-2015 01:01:08

Zae

Zae

Posts: 2,866 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Healing prism doesn't trigger fast enough to save you from tendrils :(

http://puu.sh/jNoWx.png

It healed me and Embed right before I hit print screen, so my health is displayed as 10200 even though I'm dead >_>

How long is a "cycle" anyway? For the description of the restoration prism it says that it restores "up to 10" familiar energy+heals every cycle, reduced effectiveness however far you are from it. Also a chance to save a scroll when used.

I wish these were clearer.. How long is a cycle? Why don't you always get a set amount of energy every "cycle"? Why is there a need for a reduced effect at range? Why such a random range? Why doesn't it say the exact chance?

The teleporting prism seems fairly useless as well, as it teleports you onto a random square 2 or 3 tiles around the tile it is placed, with a 6 tile range..? So you could save between one and three(?) ticks by clicking on a tiny object in the heat of the moment? With a useless message stating "you can use that again soon". Why doesn't it say the exact amount of time remaining?

25-Aug-2015 01:05:33 - Last edited on 25-Aug-2015 01:14:39 by Zae

Kanade
Oct Member 2022

Kanade

Posts: 5,560 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
Kanade said :
Soul Link will be nice at vorago for the tanks I think
Only if they're relatively close together.. Would need to make sure you're always within 5 spaces of each other all the time :S

The only time you'd be away from the person is on bleeds / orb. Other times shouldn't be too hard.

25-Aug-2015 01:09:17

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top