Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Some of these prayers/spells seem instantly useless :| That team damage reduction prayer only offers up to 25% damage reduction and doesn't work with protect prayers, so even at max capacity that's still at most half as good as protections. Shield dome doesn't work with typeless damage apparently so I honestly can't think of anywhere it would be useful at. Fortitude can't be used with turmoil and turm already gives a 10% increase to defense as well as attack and damage so that's already obsolete unless fortitude gives 10% of total armor instead of your level.
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

24-Aug-2015 23:53:47 - Last edited on 24-Aug-2015 23:54:11 by StoutStarmie

Kanade
Oct Member 2022

Kanade

Posts: 5,560 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Most of the prayers and spells have really niche uses.

The ruby and emerald auroras will be really nice I think though.

I think that intercept could be useful just for saving someone if they aren't going to have a defensive up because they messed up. Could also be useful in protecting newer people at a boss. Only downside is that it's 3 seconds but you can spam it pretty easily too.

Soul Link will be nice at vorago for the tanks I think, and teamwork could be used on p5 by the dpser's (even though it's not really needed at all).
Soul link is also pretty cool for kk duo's, that res though.

Healing prism could be used by bomb tank when they cade a red just to get a little extra lp.

Just a couple off the top of my head :p

25-Aug-2015 00:00:39

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If shield dome worked with typeless it would probably be pretty good. Half damage from rago entrance, half a red bomb every once in a while, nex prisons, rots lightning in shadow realm, etc. but nope :(
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

25-Aug-2015 00:09:10

Kanade
Oct Member 2022

Kanade

Posts: 5,560 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The only real use I had for shield dome was a bomb tank using it to take less damage from blues after a red disables their defensive's.
Might be useful for yaka doing the rewind feat since food could be an issue in some teams :p

25-Aug-2015 00:12:09

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top