Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A rip for my ssd which is highly probably dead and beyond any recovering. It served me well but it died early. Here's hoping the warranty can get me a new one, although I'll leave in 3 weeks for uni and leave everything behind. Hi

16-Aug-2015 03:57:58

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Buying that facepalm ASCII thingy.......... Got a fish flinger enhancer from the maw only to see that it doubles tokens and not medals...... If you don't buy the fish then there's no reason you shouldn't be at a billion tokens by the time you unlock the professional box anyway. Ffs Jagex
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

16-Aug-2015 04:04:47

Agumon

Agumon

Posts: 15,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,.................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}..
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.....
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\.............
soon™

16-Aug-2015 04:11:45

Lust
Feb Member 2012

Lust

Posts: 17,455 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lathow said :
A rip for my ssd which is highly probably dead and beyond any recovering. It served me well but it died early. Here's hoping the warranty can get me a new one, although I'll leave in 3 weeks for uni and leave everything behind.

D:
Where are you off to?
help.

16-Aug-2015 04:20:27

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top