Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
At least you're a hypocrite :)

I understand you may had one of your mood swings that day and I forgive you. Even with the fact that you banned me from your clan over that tweet.

No one cared about the so called prying except a select few and you. Mark Gerhard confirmed Chris joined his company anyway, do you call that an invasion of privacy too?

In the end, I merely just point out the hypocrisy in your post. Banning me was the best decision you have done as I no longer have to listen to someone who is full of himself and egotistic while I try to hang out with my friends in the chat.

I doubt you'd hear a response from Brooke because you bragged and rubbed in her face non-stop when you passed her total exp.

Edit: Anyway, now that we know Chris joined MMG's company, this person is my source

http://i.imgur.com/kJzyOfd.png

27-Jul-2015 03:16:31 - Last edited on 27-Jul-2015 03:53:22 by Lifer

Brooke
Jun Member 2010

Brooke

Posts: 2,455 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lifer said :
At least you're a hypocrite :)

I understand you may had one of your mood swings that day and I forgive you. Even with the fact that you banned me from your clan over that tweet.

No one cared about the so called prying except a select few and you. Mark Gerhard confirmed Chris joined his company anyway, do you call that an invasion of privacy too?

In the end, I merely just point out the hypocrisy in your post. Banning me was the best decision you have done as I no longer have to listen to someone who is full of himself and egotistic while I try to hang out with my friends in the chat.

I doubt you'd hear a response from Brooke because you bragged and rubbed in her face non-stop when you passed her total exp.

Edit: Anyway, now that we know Chris joined MMG's company, this person is my source

http://i.imgur.com/kJzyOfd.png

http://i.imgur.com/VQLGJOL.gif
Im the least wealthy
Billionaire
title owner, and I'm proud of it!

27-Jul-2015 04:53:48

s hamy

s hamy

Posts: 15,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I feel like some drama is up in here. Shamy is afraid of drama.

I like Taylor swift, Hayley Williams, and other things like that. Not drama. Drama is like that donut licking hating American girl who looks younger than shamy, but is actually older.
Helping since 2006
#Scouse
@shamyrs

27-Jul-2015 05:30:55

Brooke
Jun Member 2010

Brooke

Posts: 2,455 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sha ky said :
Brooke said :
Looks like I get to quit playing 07 now ):

I lied, I found a way around it.

Also, I'll be home from work around 2:15 PST tomorrow, Japan should have 400m RS3 by then to swap. Then I'll give you 600M tomorrow afternoon.
Im the least wealthy
Billionaire
title owner, and I'm proud of it!

27-Jul-2015 06:27:48 - Last edited on 27-Jul-2015 06:29:48 by Brooke

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top