Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Erehk

Erehk

Posts: 15,453 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A while back during some discussion about naming and shaming (I forget which thread) someone linked to an old news post which listed the names of banned accounts etc.

Was that real? And if so does anybody still have it or know where to find it? Just curious. :P
@RS_Erehk

10-Mar-2016 15:10:55

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,582 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Erehk said :
A while back during some discussion about naming and shaming (I forget which thread) someone linked to an old news post which listed the names of banned accounts etc.

Was that real? And if so does anybody still have it or know where to find it? Just curious. :P

This one?

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/bug-abusers-banned
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

10-Mar-2016 15:14:12

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Erehk said :

It was real, however I have no idea what it was called. There were a few, one that listed play time more recently too - and a few from years ago that didn't.

Lust said :
I should shop around for some headphones

Open, semi-open, or closed back headphones?

I have Beyerdynamic DT 990s and I love them (open back), DT 880s are semi-open (I believe) and DT 770s are closed back.

If you have an amp I definitely advise them!

Anyway I've gotta go and buy fancy stuff for tea tomorrow so I shall see you all later.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

10-Mar-2016 15:14:21

Erehk

Erehk

Sha ky said :
Erehk said :

This one?

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/bug-abusers-banned

Yes that one! Thanks a bunch. :)
@RS_Erehk

10-Mar-2016 15:15:03

Erehk

Erehk

I really like my Logitech G930 headest so far. It's definitely not an audiophile's type of headset, but to my (not picky) ear the quality is pretty good.

It's a "gaming" headset so it has the microphone built in and all that, and it's wireless too which is one of the main reasons I wanted to try it out since I had never had a wireless headset before. It's been around for a few years (still great reviews, though) so its price is really attractive compared to other newer models too.
@RS_Erehk

10-Mar-2016 15:30:07

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top