Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dual ascs? Or Gotta use antif pot + antif shield or wat? Or can I take me Vengeful shield with me asc?

Can you use dragonbane bolts throughout? Or do you have to switch styles etc?

Do they all pile ya at once, or one at a time? In terms of food, is brews ok, or do I need a mix of brews/sharks/rtails etc?

12-Jul-2015 16:46:45

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A shield makes them slower but you would need less food if you use it right. You must use dragonbane for the first 1/3 you can switch to ascension after but their weakness is none and they are high level so you could just stick to dragonbane as the difference is small. For food anything above sharks is a waste. Hi

12-Jul-2015 16:52:50

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lathow said :
A shield makes them slower but you would need less food if you use it right. You must use dragonbane for the first 1/3 you can switch to ascension after but their weakness is none and they are high level so you could just stick to dragonbane as the difference is small. For food anything above sharks is a waste.

Gettin into habit of using shield abils lol, my hope is when I use em, I can survive longer for tougher bosses or the raids stuffs.

Have adjusted me 3 primary abil bars to include Preparation, theonethatpreparationworkswith, Debilitate, Reflect and Blockade which only gets used in 'wuh oh' situations. Plannin on also makin pure offensive bars too for when defense aint needed as much, so won't have any/as much defence abilities on those just pure pow pow pow power!

12-Jul-2015 17:05:58

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top