Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Meat is too good to not eat ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

05-Sep-2013 17:46:41

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Meat is good and provides many nutrients impossible or very hard to find in vegetables or fish without a specific diet. It's a hassle, really. If you don't eat meat and don't follow a proper diet, you'll start to weaken by the month.

Source: My mum is a wannabe vegetarian.

05-Sep-2013 18:26:40

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can't do anything balanced though, I want to mainly cut bad meats out but figured it'd be so much easier if I just cut it out completely.

I already made my decision anyway, I want to at least give it a try this week.

05-Sep-2013 18:33:25

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You could try for a week. Make sure you Google "significant" vegetables and a proper diet. By that I mean, being a vegetarian is not just having a salad every day and stuff.
Make sure you include:
-Soy
-Beans
-Tofu
-Nuts
-Fruit

Pretty much things that are capable of "replacing" meat. Like I said, one week just to try is okay. Just don't commit the same mistakes as mum and become nearly anaemic because of it.

05-Sep-2013 18:40:59

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top