Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Lucine

Lucine

Posts: 12,636 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lathow said :
Not quick and slow options, just the 10 items at once at high alch speed for high alch xp. That would provide no additional xp over the current alchemy, but would alch items at 10x the speed.

Also alching is not afk, but what you lose at abyss you make when alching so I can see arguments against high xp rates and the way I imagine them they are convincing.

Ahh, I see now, yes. Making it purely for who want to alch to get rid of the items, and not to train. Makes sense. I would be fine with that.
It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. ~Herman Melville

22-May-2015 19:47:52

Lucine

Lucine

Posts: 12,636 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PyraTheAegis said :
Lucine I really like your tiara. What one is it?

It's not a Tiara, it's a Crown. Called: Sunbeam Crown. It's one of the rewards for completing the Holly portion of the 2011 Easter event, so it's discontinued now. Though I hope you have it by some chance =)
It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. ~Herman Melville

22-May-2015 21:09:07

PyraTheAegis
Jan Member 2005

PyraTheAegis

Posts: 9,215 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lucine said :
PyraTheAegis said :
Lucine I really like your tiara. What one is it?

It's not a Tiara, it's a Crown. Called: Sunbeam Crown. It's one of the rewards for completing the Holly portion of the 2011 Easter event, so it's discontinued now. Though I hope you have it by some chance =)
Oh that's the crown that let's you teleport to evil trees. Mine still has some charges left.
Member of the Kalos Elite Four and Team Flare.

22-May-2015 21:11:27

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lathow said :
Also alching is not afk, but what you lose at abyss you make when alching so I can see arguments against high xp rates and the way I imagine them they are convincing.

It's a trade off cost on how much you want to afk.

Low cost for non-afk.
High cost for afk.

22-May-2015 22:35:02

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top