Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A yellow wizard calls for aid 10 minutes after entering runespan and 10 minutes after you've given him runes, so 5 teleports should be slightly over an hour (as some time will be spent teleporting and handing him the runes every time before resetting the timer).

And I'm not too sure about the xp... usually 300k+ a day for the extended challenge since I have bonus xp in rc and master rc robes + occasionally I'll get xp lamps from using the dwarf instinct aura at the same time.

Yesterday I got 242k as I kinda forgot about it and barely managed to complete the challenge before reset (and didn't use all ethereal teleports before heading to do guthix cache)

05-Apr-2015 22:24:34

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
A yellow wizard calls for aid 10 minutes after entering runespan and 10 minutes after you've given him runes, so 5 teleports should be slightly over an hour (as some time will be spent teleporting and handing him the runes every time before resetting the timer).

And I'm not too sure about the xp... usually 300k+ a day for the extended challenge since I have bonus xp in rc and master rc robes + occasionally I'll get xp lamps from using the dwarf instinct aura at the same time.

Yesterday I got 242k as I kinda forgot about it and barely managed to complete the challenge before reset (and didn't use all ethereal teleports before heading to do guthix cache)

Wish I had this when I did span

05-Apr-2015 22:35:08

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top