Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Ryan M
May Member 2008

Ryan M

Posts: 3,095 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Kalaya said :
Please let us know your thoughts through a strawpoll, on what changes should be made to the prizes if any.

http://strawpoll.me/3905809

" Leave Questival King/Queen as the sole prize and create the "Ultimate Quester" title for everyone, unlocked when they can wear the Quest Cape (permanent game addition) " - I like.

19-Mar-2015 09:47:16

Ryan M
May Member 2008

Ryan M

Posts: 3,095 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There have been a few threads on the Questival which lead up to this Strawpoll. Not a pleasurable read in the main thread or elsewhere. I didn't agree with the initial title but I hope that either or the two current top options in the SP win (permanent unlock or by 30 March with QPC) and not the "Leave everything as it is" or a silver version of Questival.

19-Mar-2015 10:16:09

Lust
Feb Member 2012

Lust

Posts: 17,455 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd rather the permanent unlock over limited time, would block a lot of people from getting it.
Quest cape is different from seasonal events. It would be silly for a newer players to be unable to obtain a title simply because they started playing later or didn't have the reqs for quests
help.

19-Mar-2015 10:34:48

Agumon

Agumon

Posts: 15,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
eh...it seems like they're throwing gold titles at everything (loltheblazing). I haven't read too much into it, but the person who gains the most quest points is king/queen? Just seems like a way to give lower levels a chance to get a ''distinguished'' title since most of the other gold titles, especially the most recent final boss, are meant for end game players who are looking for things to do.

imo "lorehound" would have been a great title for this...but Jagex just had to relate it to elf city instead even though the action didn't need any separate recognition.

should opt for unlock with quest cape and make it white silvery to go with quest cape
soon™

19-Mar-2015 11:03:41

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top