Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Kitrina

Kitrina

Posts: 9,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StoutStarmie said :
I played Rift for a while but then it just got to the point of pay $ to get any decent gear and it wasn't that fun anymore.

Gonna sound sorta odd, but Wizard101 is actually the only other MMO I've been able to enjoy and make lots of progress in, and it doesn't even have many/any non-membership payment shoved down your throat. It's aimed at a younger audience but has some cool story and the turn based card battling is pretty well developed and takes a long time to get old

w101 was actually pretty fun lol. that and i loved the dungeons there. it was like team work, and you got to spend like an hour of quality time with people at least and talk and mess around. i havent played it since i was like 12 though... i actually forgot about it completely .-.

RL Idea:14303

31-Jan-2015 04:03:46

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
:3 I renewed my membership over the summer after like 3 years and it's still fun as heck but my heart belongs to rs. And yeah those dungeons were so much fun if you could find a team, there's a grouping system now so it's not too bad
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

31-Jan-2015 04:08:06

Kitrina

Kitrina

Posts: 9,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StoutStarmie said :
:3 I renewed my membership over the summer after like 3 years and it's still fun as heck but my heart belongs to rs. And yeah those dungeons were so much fun if you could find a team, there's a grouping system now so it's not too bad

I never had a problem finding people lol I think I played around when malistare was a total baddie and even spending so much time farming him over and over was fun. i kind of hope raids in rs will be like that :S

RL Idea:14303

31-Jan-2015 04:15:43

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top