Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Zae

Zae

Posts: 2,866 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I haven't played another MMO with RS tier "Quests" in it ever. It's always near-endless slayer tasks and slave duty. Rift, WoW, Aion, SWTOR, Wildstar, all the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v =O v3B26h12C4

I thought this video was pretty accurate

31-Jan-2015 02:47:42

Dg

Dg

Posts: 24,771 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kakamile said :
Zae said :
I haven't played another MMO with RS tier "Quests" in it ever. It's always near-endless slayer tasks and slave duty. Rift, WoW, Aion, SWTOR, Wildstar, all the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v =O v3B26h12C4

I thought this video was pretty accurate

that is one expensive subscrip game

The sub feee is being removed at the beginnign of march, so you pay once and that's it.

31-Jan-2015 02:57:11

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I played Rift for a while but then it just got to the point of pay $ to get any decent gear and it wasn't that fun anymore.

Gonna sound sorta odd, but Wizard101 is actually the only other MMO I've been able to enjoy and make lots of progress in, and it doesn't even have many/any non-membership payment shoved down your throat. It's aimed at a younger audience but has some cool story and the turn based card battling is pretty well developed and takes a long time to get old
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

31-Jan-2015 03:20:42

Wilson Magna

Wilson Magna

Posts: 1,825 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
People take Soul Wars really seriously...stupid punk kept ragging me then these guys who helped me camp the ragger pressured me to helpnig them at SWs fight Ancientsouls but I don't want to get banned from Ancientsouls so the guys that helped me now wants to me stay out of wars if I'm not going to help them so no fun wars for me. @wilsonmagna

31-Jan-2015 03:28:29

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top