Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't really want divination to come out. I'm still quite busy with the battle of lumby and I'll have to continue doing it for several more weeks for several hours a day. Of course, I don't have to do it, but the rewards will be removed later and I've already made a lot of progress to stop. I still don't know why they did a time consuming 10 week event with discontinued rewards that must be played daily in order to earn them, when they are releasing probably the biggest update in the past 4 years just 4 weeks later.. Hi

19-Aug-2013 17:02:56

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I agree Lathow, and when they originally implemented BoL I thought div would be released after the 10 weeks of the event, and that it would be a nice sort of a culmination to BoL, so I was surprised when it was confirmed for release a month later. Luckily I did not get too involved with BoL due to it's time consuming nature, and the fact that the rewards did not necessarily match up with the amount of time taken to get them. However, alot of my friends are in a similar situation as you, and are frustrated which is never fun to see. All I can say is hopefully they don't release the second skill during another world event :O

19-Aug-2013 17:18:25

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top