Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I will disagree with that, modern day rsers love graphics. Sure many changes are taken negatively but I think that's because they prefer earlier hd graphics to later ones. Bring out retro 2008 sets on sgs and everyone will own them the next day. Personally I love the old virtus for example (not mask) because I like how I look in it. But yeah nobody likes the old low detail before hd came out.

If players weren't a fan of looking good and good graphics in general then nobody would buy sgs items and you also wouldn't see anyone complain because they simply wouldn't care. Burthorpe had a weird lighting which made skin tones look orange, which is why players raged. Jagex dared to mess with their pretty tan! Yeah I don't know, before hd those that played this game obviously didn't care about graphics that much, but now it's not like that anymore, and even those players have adapted to the fashionscape it seems.

That being said 75% would probably not be reached no.
Hi

12-Jan-2015 19:04:35

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you're lazy when crafting like me and put leather on "1" so you can just press 1 to bank, 1 to craft and spacebar to make x then I challenge you to make less vambraces than this:
http://puu.sh/eqwXL.png

12-Jan-2015 19:24:16

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top