Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sen
Aug
fmod Member

Sen

Forum Moderator Posts: 11,270 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MichaeISword said :
^I would really like to know how Sen is able to come to the conclusion that the video is fake.

Jagex have told us that they have seen the videos and have tools to tell if it's fake or not.

The fact that the player in question remains an FMod and a JMod suggests to me that they cannot be real. I'm simply trusting Jagex's judgement on it as they take things like that very seriously.

18-Aug-2013 14:03:17

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, it's really not fake and if by some miracle it is, then Jagex should hire the guy that made it on their video team instead of mr wreck3d ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

18-Aug-2013 14:04:08

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sen said :
MichaeISword said :
^I would really like to know how Sen is able to come to the conclusion that the video is fake.

Jagex have told us that they have seen the videos and have tools to tell if it's fake or not.

The fact that the player in question remains an FMod and a JMod suggests to me that they cannot be real. I'm simply trusting Jagex's judgement on it as they take things like that very seriously.

What? How do they have tools to tell it was fake? It's a video of a skype call
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

18-Aug-2013 14:04:38

Tali Zorah
Sep Member 2020

Tali Zorah

Posts: 10,853 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So, it is an assumption, not the truth. Who is to say it has been checked over already, maybe its not done, maybe he is allowed a chance to explain himself, maybe it'll only be done on Monday. Plenty of alternatives. Stating it is fake without actual proof is almost as bad as just posting the vid in the first place. I've lost my arrow. Have you seen it? It's been on my mind a lot lately...

18-Aug-2013 14:08:16

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lifer said :
435 posts remain.

Need to add some more spam oops complaints then.

http://puu.sh/44KW0.png

Yellow wizard teleporting 53 seconds before I'll recieve the message about handing him runes for xp.

http://puu.sh/44KRD.jpg

Lack of bl00d r00ns

Yellow wizards are a source of great frustration.

18-Aug-2013 14:44:04

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top