Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tali Zorah said :
Can someone direct me to where it was said these videos are fake? :o

All the videos are in Jagex hands. So why people need to go on and on and on about them beats me. Wait for Jagex to make the call.

I'm not Steven Spielberg and my moving making is not that good. But now they are under review by Jagex that should be enough for people to stop going on about them.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

18-Aug-2013 13:19:58 - Last edited on 18-Aug-2013 13:20:22 by Tuffty

Tali Zorah
Sep Member 2020

Tali Zorah

Posts: 10,853 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Tali Zorah said :

All the videos are in Jagex hands. So why people need to go on and on and on about them beats me. Wait for Jagex to make the call.

I'm not Steven Spielberg and my moving making is not that good. But now they are under review by Jagex that should be enough for people to stop going on about them.

Oh, not arguing that they've been seen enough, was just confused as to why we are told they are fake without any tangible evidence for said claim. Ah well, who would of thought it.
I've lost my arrow. Have you seen it? It's been on my mind a lot lately...

18-Aug-2013 13:21:57

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ma +1 w76 ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

18-Aug-2013 13:53:48

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Tali Zorah said :

Because as human beings we want to discuss things
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

18-Aug-2013 13:54:31

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top