Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Tali Zorah
Sep Member 2020

Tali Zorah

Posts: 10,853 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
James Page1 said :
so just because the person done something once that means everytime will be exactly the same?

Well you did choose Miranda.. I can see you doing that every time. Ew.
I've lost my arrow. Have you seen it? It's been on my mind a lot lately...

17-Aug-2013 17:36:27

Loggy

Loggy

Posts: 11,505 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In the case of the analogy, possibly not.

But in the case of threads, a group of people is involved. One of them is bound to have something to say against the person, providing that they're renowned enough to have a thread made about them specifically. And things will most likely deteriorate from there.

17-Aug-2013 17:38:23

Tali Zorah
Sep Member 2020

Tali Zorah

James Page1 said :
Tali Zorah said :
James Page1 said :
so just because the person done something once that means everytime will be exactly the same?

Derailing thread, ban please

"Welcome to the High Level Forum General Forum Chat Lounge. Feel free to chat, lounge and have a good time" !??!?!? What D:

17-Aug-2013 17:39:02

James Page1

James Page1

Posts: 3,720 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tali Zorah said :
James Page1 said :
Tali Zorah said :
James Page1 said :

Derailing thread, ban please

"Welcome to the High Level Forum General Forum Chat Lounge. Feel free to chat, lounge and have a good time" !??!?!? What D:

ban now

17-Aug-2013 17:39:39

James Page1

James Page1

Posts: 3,720 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loggy said :
In the case of the analogy, possibly not.

But in the case of threads, a group of people is involved. One of them is bound to have something to say against the person, providing that they're renowned enough to have a thread made about them specifically. And things will most likely deteriorate from there.

But there is a difference between simply saying something against a person...or disagreeing with Jmods (Reference rule 5 on hlf rules) and attacking/flaming. A lot of Fmods now refer anything as flaming

17-Aug-2013 17:42:36

Tali Zorah
Sep Member 2020

Tali Zorah

Seeker said :
Disagreeing is trolling and trolling will get you banned.

What if we agree with a troll that was found to be disagreeing with the aforementioned troll; thereby actually agreeing?

17-Aug-2013 17:44:45

Loggy

Loggy

Posts: 11,505 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
James Page1 said :
But there is a difference between simply saying something against a person...or disagreeing with Jmods (Reference rule 5 on hlf rules) and attacking/flaming. A lot of Fmods now refer anything as flaming

Everyone's interpretation of flaming/trolling is going to be different. Not much we can do about it.

But rule 5 clearly states "in a respectful manner". I wouldn't take that to be posting screenshots designed to make them look bad with their names clearly on them, and continuing to do so after FMods have hidden it and asked for it to stop.

Nor would I say it is making fun of them by suggesting certain people to take their place (as a now locked thread did).

17-Aug-2013 17:47:43

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top