Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lauri El said :
You can build a flamethrower yourself, aint that difficult ;)
It is for a simple minded like me :( I'm not an expert in guerrilla warfare!

(Or maybe I could get some deo and a match and use that as a homemade flamethrower, right?)

31-Dec-2014 12:34:30 - Last edited on 31-Dec-2014 12:35:26 by Morgan

Lauri El

Lauri El

Posts: 25,993 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well it wasnt a big flamethrower like you see in the movies lol, I aint that brave. But it also wasnt some little bugspray thing.
It was when I was younger with friends. There isnt much to do when u grow up in a small place with no internet, also I didnt rly care much for TV at that time. And some of my friends were not normal lol. We did all kinds of stuff like bows, crossbows etc. Idk

Beats the heck out of getting drunk under a bridge imo
Cassie Blake

31-Dec-2014 12:45:24

Lust
Feb Member 2012

Lust

Posts: 17,455 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lauri El said :
Well it wasnt a big flamethrower like you see in the movies lol, I aint that brave. But it also wasnt some little bugspray thing.
It was when I was younger with friends. There isnt much to do when u grow up in a small place with no internet, also I didnt rly care much for TV at that time. And some of my friends were not normal lol. We did all kinds of stuff like bows, crossbows etc. Idk

Beats the heck out of getting drunk under a bridge imo

That sounds fun :o
help.

31-Dec-2014 12:48:39

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sleepy hollow getting so good
John Noble #1

- “It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it, that's who I am” -

31-Dec-2014 12:49:50

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top