Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Nap less

Explore more

I explore the land of my dreams! Great place :P

Baraxil said :
My friends and I have been talking persistently about travelling as of late and it's driving me nuts in the sense that I HAVE to go explore somewhere new asap. Hopefully in February when I'm done with my exams :)
Ah okay :P Nice, where are you guys planning to go?

30-Dec-2014 02:55:45

Baraxil

Baraxil

Posts: 4,360 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's only a 4 hour drive between Berlin and Prague, but it's nearly the double to get from Prague to Warsaw.

Oh I forgot to mention, they recently opened a Havanna shop here where they sell their famous alfajores, as well as dulce the leche which I bought some of to make crêpes with. For some reason I don't find alfajores as elusive anymore despite having a serious obsession with them in the past :P I'm going to go sleep now or else I won't get anything done tomorrow morning, happy Scaping everyone!

30-Dec-2014 03:12:17

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nex is simply brewtastic

- “It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it, that's who I am” -

30-Dec-2014 03:17:12

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

I'm only Nexing to bank some brews cos I'm too poor to buy them off GE

- “It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it, that's who I am” -

30-Dec-2014 03:20:13

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

I'm no longer a boot/glove magnet here :c

30-Dec-2014 03:23:23

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top